Kannadada Kotyadhipati – Colgate Smile Week Contest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd ("Colgate" / "Company") from 21st July 2018 to 2nd August 2018 ("Term").
- This Contest is open to all major ( who have crossed 18 years of age) individuals residing in the state of Karnataka, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her on participation.
- All interested Participants can register for participation (“Participants /Registrants”) in this Contest by giving a missed call on the number 8866001650 which is also communicated in the Kannadada Kotyadhipati TV advertisements though his / her mobile number / landline . The Registrants will get a call back on his/her number from which the missed call is given and will be asked to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option to answer 1 multi-choice question. The mobile number / landline number from which the Participant gives a missed call should be registered in the name of the Participant. The Participant could be asked to share proof in this regards if shortlisted for Level 4 by the Kannadada Kotyadhipati Team and failure to adduce such proof will lead to disqualification.
- All participants making calls during the Contest Term, as mentioned in clause 3 above will get an opportunity to participate in this Contest and shall stand a chance to be shortlisted for the Level-4 of Kannadada Kotyadhipati Season – 3 (“Program”) i.e. on ground auditions and screen test
- For avoidance of doubt it is clarified that giving a missed call on the number 8866001650 and registering an entry in accordance with the aforesaid instructions does not confirm the shortlisting of any participant for Level-4 of the Program.
- At the end of Term from the registered entries of the Contest , vide random process by randomiser out of the total entries who have made the missed call in the manner as stated here in and answered the question correctly , 100 entries / Registrants will be shortlisted & selected for qualifying and participating in the Level-4 of the Program. Colgate does not have any control in the random computerized selection process.
- The list of participants shortlisted for Level - 4 of Kannadada Kotyadhipati will be published on Colgate’s website www.colgate.co.in or www.colgatecares.co.in post the Kannadada Kotyadhipati team has established contact with the shortlisted participants in accordance with term 9 below at anytime between 2nd August 2018 to 10th August 2018.
- Colgate shall have no liability whatsoever towards any Participant once Colgate declares the list of shortlisted Participants on its website and shares the list of Participants shortlisted for Level-4 of the Program with Kannadada Kotyadhipati team.
- The shortlisted participants will be contacted on the numbers through which they have participated by the Kannada Kotyadhipati team directly in relation to the Contest and the participants consent to the same.
- The decision of the Company with regard to the Contest and the declaration of the shortlisted candidates for the Level-4 of the Program is final and binding. These shortlisted Registrants shall thereinafter be entitled to participate in Level 4 of the Program and proceed further as per the detailed terms and conditions governing the participation in the Program uploaded and available on the website http://www.startv.com/legal-terms-policies/ (“STAR Website”) which shall be unconditionally binding on each of them. It is clarified that participation in Level 4 of the Program does not guarantee entry into the televised rounds of the Program.
- Colgate would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the Internet and Telecom service provider. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employees of the Company/Colgate, its affiliates, and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
- Holding of the Contest is subject to normal force majeure conditions.
- The Company reserves its right to change, discontinue, extend the Contest , or modify the terms and conditions thereof without giving any prior notice.
- By participating in this contest, each participant is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions contained herein and as well as the applicable terms and conditions governing participation in the Program as set out in the Star Website.